Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Meet our new Executive Director!


            I am tremendously honored and excited about the opportunity to be the new Executive Director of Faces without Places.  I wanted to briefly introduce myself to our committed donors, volunteers, partners, and “fans” and to express my excitement about joining the FwP family.

             My wife and I, both native East Coasters, are new to the Cincinnati area and absolutely love it so far.  We have even begun to root for the local sports teams! I am a lawyer by training and previously worked at two large corporate firms in New York and Philadelphia.  When we moved to Cincinnati, I decided to pursue a career in non-profit management, a field in which I have been very interested since running an educational non-profit organization in college.  

            I am immensely excited about my new role with Faces without Places.  I am passionate about its mission to remove barriers to education for children experiencing homelessness and am extremely impressed with how profoundly it has been able to help these children through fantastic programs and crucial education-support services.  Although we cannot fully alleviate all of the enormous economic, educational, and other challenges facing these children, we can and have provided tangible assistance to help them stay connected to their education, a key vehicle in improving their circumstances.

I very much look forward to working with our terrific staff and Board, dedicated donors, outstanding volunteers, and committed partners to expand upon FwP’s past successes and amplify the positive impact FwP has on local children experiencing homelessness.  We hope that you will continue to support our organization and this vital cause.  Please do not hesitate to contact me (Ramin@faceswithoutplaces.org) or the rest of our staff if you have any questions or would like to get more involved.

 

Ramin A. Mohajer

Executive Director, Faces without Places

No comments:

Post a Comment